Expanding Overseas? In the technology / media / telecoms space? Don’t hire a person, hire a team.
- Some local evidence of infrastructure. A local landline phone number, fax, and an office address for correspondence and meetings. These don’t need to be fixed to a physical office - a number of virtual offices exist.
- A sales and business development expert - a consummate networker.
- A marketing professional - you need to know what events are going on in your market. You need to reach out to prospects.
- A marketing creatives team - the ability to knock up PDF’s, micro-sites, HTML email campaigns, blog posts.
- Back office and administration support - The critical systems to effectively capture business and to communicate this to all.
- Upcoming marketing events calendar in your industry. Available as an iCal subscription feed covering the next 90 days?
- Conference call to identify and plan selected campaigns?
- Creation of online campaigns with campaign microsites and social media to work in concert with your offline campaigns to build up lead awareness before your conferences. And weekly reports that you can track?
- Timely and relevant blog posts to your industry?
- Genuine solutions sales and ability to engage in complex sales?
- Weekly lead and opportunity activity reports?
- Local phone number with PBX and FREE SIP call routing to your SIP compliant PBX?
- Regional support infrastructure in place to receive, track and action pre and post sales support requests as a level 1 helpdesk?
Get in touch